Testing– dependencies, order, etc.
- Proboscis is a Python test framework that extends Python’s built-in unittest module and Nose with features from TestNG. Allows for explicit test dependencies and skipping of dependent tests on failures.
- How to invoke pytest
- End-To-End Tutorial For Pytest Fixtures With Examples
- Using pytest-dependency
- How to solve the dependency problem of test cases in Pytest
- pytest marker basics
- pytest – Working with custom markers
- pytest – How to mark test functions with attributes
- Pytest – How to Run Tests Efficiently
Proper unit tests should fail for exactly one reason, that’s why you should be using one assert per unit test. (Software engineering)